Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...?
[Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

The submitter(s) gets listed for each submission on the website. I feel you already know this though. Maybe thanking individuals with significant contributions in the news posts would be nice if this is what you're getting at.

Personally, I check the pending submissions page to make sure everything is in order. It seems rational to have a quick look for any obvious issues.

Anyway, this is more between you and the staff now. Not sure if I should be sticking my nose in at this point. Maybe a better term than "babying" could have been found (though it is an accurate one), but this is a thread that started out with "what the hell", so I don't think we were on a very good track to begin with.

I hope I'm not included in the people who have been rude. I'm writing with quite a neutral tone here, but at the end of the day it's just text and you could interpret it with any tone you like.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...? - by Simpsons Dumper - 09-23-2019, 11:20 PM