[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Unused Battletoads Arcade Sprites
(02-27-2019, 10:19 PM)Dolphman Wrote: I knew it! Admiral Oink was one of the things that had me pondering when I played it. Does he have a full set of sprites or just that single one?
And BTW, we do have a Battletoads ripping project going. [LINK] This debug thing could be our ticket to finally rip this game.

Yes! He does, he has a stance, pulling/putting a toad into his bag, throwing bombs out of his bag, getting hurt, and there are scammys that have presents that I believe may be related to his boss fight. As for the Battletoads ripping project, that makes me REALLY happy, I love these sprites. I'd help rip stuff if I could but like I said, my MAME sucks with this game... And sadly my pc isn't too friendly with newer MAMES...

Also, here is Rash's armbands, ALL of his sprites have them, except for the ending images.

Forgot to mention, Admiral Oink's bomb actually has a palette, I bet he does too now that I think about it.

I also found sprites of the 'Toads riding rockets like surfboards, they have correct palettes, but the rockets don't.
Thanked by: Retro64

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unused Battletoads Arcade Sprites - by Oddworld-2001 - 02-27-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: Unused Battletoads Arcade Sprites - by Sledge - 02-28-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Unused Battletoads Arcade Sprites - by Kosheh - 02-28-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Unused Battletoads Arcade Sprites - by Sledge - 03-01-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Unused Battletoads Arcade Sprites - by Sledge - 03-01-2019, 02:07 PM