[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Models ripping from android game made with Unreal Engine
(12-10-2017, 12:35 PM)Prakash Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 12:17 PM)Hallow Wrote:
Unlike Unity OBBs, Unreal OBBs typically aren't just zips in disguise, point umodel to the root folder of the unzipped APK. Example of what the root folder should look like [Image: jg7lkel.png]
thank you bro a lot, i mean it,
but where do get the enviroment models bro like big rocks etc? i cant find any except a tree and a ladder, and a 37MB file which im confused about cuz that has just a cube shape but 37mb and big texture i just want its models... have any ideas how i could find with the enviroment mesh bro?  Smile  and thnx a lot

Click Navigate > and then click Include Meshes, Enabling this will make it so umodel only shows models in the viewer. and for environment stuff, they are scattered all over the place, SG-BOSS01 has a few rocks and cliffs.
Thanked by: Prakash

Messages In This Thread
RE: Models ripping from android game made with Unreal Engine - by Hallow - 12-10-2017, 12:51 PM