The VG Resource

Full Version: Models ripping from android game made with Unreal Engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone, i am new here,names's Prakash. if i am posting on the wrong forum please reply and i will gladly remove it. so the point, i want to rip models of an android game. i can easily extract most games made with Unity, but this one is made with Unreal Engine (i saw libUnrealEngine3.so after extracting the apk file). I cant do it, so I need your help, please if anyone has any experience with extracting from games made with UE, help me please, and its an android game which I cant find tools for. Have a good day.
And here's the link to the game I have my stupid eyes on:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...gpob&hl=en
see ya

please give it a try Wink
(12-10-2017, 10:50 AM)Prakash Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone, i am new here,names's Prakash. if i am posting on the wrong forum please reply and i will gladly remove it. so the point, i want to rip models of an android game. i can easily extract most games made with Unity, but this one is made with Unreal Engine (i saw libUnrealEngine3.so after extracting the apk file). I cant do it, so I need your help, please if anyone has any experience with extracting from games made with UE, help me please, and its an android game which I cant find tools for. Have a good day.
see ya

You'll need to find a way to extract the .OBB file it downloads to your phone to get the files you're looking for, after that point umodel to the unzipped APK's root folder with the obb in the folder structure Android/obb/com.lilithgame.jijiagpob/main.901135.com.lilithgame.jijiagpob.obb

Edit: It is compatible

[Image: ZzibfR0.png]

Now after you export the model you want by pressing CTRL+X, Click on Tools > Open Export Folder, then grab Noesis to convert the .PSK to a .DAE or .FBX you will need to tick the flip uvs button before converted. Please don't lazily just convert it to OBJ, it will kill the model's rigging and make it boring.
As a reminder if you submit these models, the site only accepts DAE's and OBJs any other formats are allowed as optional ones as long as there's a DAE or OBJ, and textures can only be in PNG format I use XnConvert to mass convert images.
(12-10-2017, 11:20 AM)Hallow Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2017, 10:50 AM)Prakash Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone, i am new here,names's Prakash. if i am posting on the wrong forum please reply and i will gladly remove it. so the point, i want to rip models of an android game. i can easily extract most games made with Unity, but this one is made with Unreal Engine (i saw libUnrealEngine3.so after extracting the apk file). I cant do it, so I need your help, please if anyone has any experience with extracting from games made with UE, help me please, and its an android game which I cant find tools for. Have a good day.
see ya

You'll need to find a way to extract the .OBB file it downloads to your phone to get the files you're looking for, after that point umodel to the unzipped APK's root folder with the obb in the folder structure Android/obb/com.lilithgame.jijiagpob/main.901135.com.lilithgame.jijiagpob.obb

Edit: It is compatible

[Image: ZzibfR0.png]

Now after you export the model you want by pressing CTRL+X, Click on Tools > Open Export Folder, then grab Noesis to convert the .PSK to a .DAE or .FBX you will need to tick the flip uvs button before converted. Please don't lazily just convert it to OBJ, it will kill the model's rigging and make it boring.
As a reminder if you submit these models, the site only accepts DAE's and OBJs any other formats are allowed as optional ones as long as there's a DAE or OBJ, and textures can only be in PNG format I use XnConvert to mass convert images.

1. do i need to extract the .obb file(how)? or should i use umodel on that .obb?
2. and the apk is 18 mb and obb is 400+ mb, do i need to point it to the obb file? or do i need to unzip the apk too? sorry am noob XD
Unlike Unity OBBs, Unreal OBBs typically aren't just zips in disguise, point umodel to the root folder of the unzipped APK. Example of what the root folder should look like [Image: jg7lkel.png]
(12-10-2017, 12:17 PM)Hallow Wrote: [ -> ]
Unlike Unity OBBs, Unreal OBBs typically aren't just zips in disguise, point umodel to the root folder of the unzipped APK. Example of what the root folder should look like [Image: jg7lkel.png]
thank you bro a lot, i mean it,
but where do get the enviroment models bro like big rocks etc? i cant find any except a tree and a ladder, and a 37MB file which im confused about cuz that has just a cube shape but 37mb and big texture i just want its models... have any ideas how i could find with the enviroment mesh bro?  Smile  and thnx a lot
(12-10-2017, 12:35 PM)Prakash Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2017, 12:17 PM)Hallow Wrote: [ -> ]
thank you bro a lot, i mean it,
but where do get the enviroment models bro like big rocks etc? i cant find any except a tree and a ladder, and a 37MB file which im confused about cuz that has just a cube shape but 37mb and big texture i just want its models... have any ideas how i could find with the enviroment mesh bro?  Smile  and thnx a lot

Click Navigate > and then click Include Meshes, Enabling this will make it so umodel only shows models in the viewer. and for environment stuff, they are scattered all over the place, SG-BOSS01 has a few rocks and cliffs.
Thank you a lot brother, really ??

Bro do you have unity assets? I'm not asking for cracks, I've already but only adding if you buy assets or not ??

Adding* asking*I mean
i got all staticmesh files in pskx format, and noesis is not able to read or export them :'( what should i do bro?
(12-31-2017, 09:05 AM)Prakash Wrote: [ -> ]i got all staticmesh files in pskx format, and noesis is not able to read or export them :'( what should i do bro?

Rename the file extensions from pskx to psk, this usually works for me.