Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Bloody Roar Primal Fury on Linux
(09-11-2017, 11:33 PM)misaki_halfbeast Wrote: Well apparently Quickbms won't even open. Neither by just double clicking or running from terminal. And I have been googling any help but can't find anything pertaining to running Quickbms on Linux. It seems as though Ubuntu doesn't even recognize the application as even existing (despite trying to run it straight from the same folder as the program). If there is something I am missing, then please help.

Ok, now it just decided to start working. Weird, but whatever. Now the thing throws an error about the data being bigger than the allocated buffer. I think the script is using the wrong compression algorithm. But if the script you linked to is wrong, then where would I find one that will work?
This script was made for all Eighting Gamecube .fpk archives including Bloody Roar Primal Fury, but there's no additional documentation and no feedback.
It may only work on some archives (I think generalisation might be the issue.)
You may want to revive this topic on ZenHAX about the script with the error message you received and optionally your OS and build log (in case it's an obscure compile error.)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Bloody Roar Primal Fury on Linux - by Friedslick6 - 09-12-2017, 07:09 PM