Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which game of this list do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MM
40.00%
4 40.00%
SS
0%
0 0%
ALttP
40.00%
4 40.00%
ST
0%
0 0%
PH
0%
0 0%
TMC
20.00%
2 20.00%
TLoZ
0%
0 0%
AoL
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need some advice to choose a Zelda game
Link's awakening DX is one of the my favourite zelda games, also oracle of season/ages, also as the games of the list you make, link to the past and majora mask.
-Skyward Sword, i dont like the wii controllers, it make me bad at using the sword.
-Zelda1, it is good but really basic, nice but poor
-Zelda2, it is... a hell. Is really hard, and totally different from the other games, here you have to manage lifes, and enemies are really annoing, maybe is better if you avoid that.
-OOT quest is a little bit annoyng because is time-based, so you have to run from a place to another catching the right moment, but beside that it is good.

I dont haved yet played Spirit Tracks,Phantom Hourglass and The Minish Cap, but for what i see i think is shorter than other zelda games, i have to play it in the future.

Ps. First time i play Link of the past, im stuck because don't find where is hidden a object, so if you play it, and being Stuck because that, dont shame yourself, and search Online just for the place where the item is hidden.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need some advice to choose a Zelda game - by Smakkohooves - 02-24-2017, 03:10 AM