Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which game of this list do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MM
40.00%
4 40.00%
SS
0%
0 0%
ALttP
40.00%
4 40.00%
ST
0%
0 0%
PH
0%
0 0%
TMC
20.00%
2 20.00%
TLoZ
0%
0 0%
AoL
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need some advice to choose a Zelda game
Majora's Mask is in my opinion not only the best Zelda game but it's also one of my top favorite games of all time. That said, though, for a number of reasons I probably wouldn't play the game without playing Ocarina of Time first, even though that game is actually kind of low on my list of best Zelda games.

You didn't mention these titles, but I would also highly recommend the Game Boy Color Zelda titles. Link's Awakening is one of my favorites, but the Oracle games are also solid titles. Minish Cap is also very good but I feel it's largely overlooked by a lot of fans due to aesthetic reasons.

Also be warned that if you are planning on going with LttP first, that game is honestly pretty difficult. Personally I think it's the most difficult of the top-down style Zelda games. My recommendation for people is usually to hold off on that one and ease yourself into the series with some of the other titles first, unless you already consider yourself a hardcore gamer in general.
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need some advice to choose a Zelda game - by Jermungandr - 02-19-2017, 05:21 PM