[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tabletop/Traditional Game Thread
So I've kind of fell out of love with video games. I feel like AAA game developers and the future generations of game-makers are going in a direction I don't necessarily agree with. Makes me feel like KoopuaL!! Anyway! Jokes aside, that is neither here nor there. It was a bit of a sad revelation but then I found my new obsession...

Traditional/Tabletop gaming!

I could gush on and on about how much I love these things. In fact, I just drop ~$2k on this Kickstarter:
[Image: d9f901235edc2e88e56fcb57cbed9b5c_origina...e3d9910615]
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poo...le_created
(WARNING: Game has some adult-oriented content. Click at your own risk.)

This game is like my holy grail of games. So happy I had the chance to grab it and everything on top.

Anyway, I feel like with Kickstarter, traditional gaming is in it's golden age. Now developers with niche or risky ideas can make their ideas come to fruition. It's a beautiful thing honestly.

Any one else into this hobby? What's your favorite game? Got a collection? What are you playing right now?
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
Tabletop/Traditional Game Thread - by water dog - 02-02-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Tabletop/Traditional Game Thread - by puggsoy - 02-02-2017, 06:59 AM
RE: Tabletop/Traditional Game Thread - by Goemar - 02-02-2017, 08:46 AM