Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need some feedback
The first big thing I would say is ditch MS Paint. That tool just isn't really great for making sprite art (or really any art for that matter) I would suggest Paint.net or Gimp. these are both free and are great painting tools.

Aside from that, I would be inclined to further blame paint, but Frisk looks way too blocky and fat. It looks like you tried to make him look like Steve from Minecraft for some reason. The eyes and mouth are also different pixel sizes then the hair and the nose, try to avoid doing this, it makes it not look so great. His hair and brows are also a bit jagged. Shading would also be nice to define him a bit more, at the moment its too flat looking. The mouth is also slightly off center, not sure if this was a stylistic choice or an accident, but either way it bugs me. I highly recommend you check out this topic https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25474.html and some other tutorials online if you really are wanting to improve your artwork. As long as you are willing to put in the time and dedication you can improve Wink.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Need some feedback - by lonleyglobe0 - 01-19-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Need some feedback - by Cloud6625 - 01-23-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Need some feedback - by Gors - 01-24-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Need some feedback - by Cloud6625 - 01-24-2017, 05:34 AM
RE: Need some feedback - by Zapchu25 - 01-24-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: Need some feedback - by lonleyglobe0 - 01-26-2017, 04:25 AM