Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
@Carpaccio: ...Why, thank you. You just made me blush with that. And yeah, that Bullet Tower rip was truly not a cakewalk, trust me(Didn't think I'd have survived that...).

A basic Rebel Soldier sheet, you say? Heh, that'd be even more tedious than some of my big sheets(Maybe even than Eri), considering their frame number throughout the entire series is... well, I won't be surprised if it surpassed the 1000. Even if we don't count their sprites with weapons and such. Still, that wouldn't be a bad idea...*Thinking*
As for the Martians... you know, I did actually plan to rip them once. Might as well try it again. After all, what do I have to lose?

@HyperSonic92: It's not just Omega, it's pretty much any custom sprite on the site that disappeared. I think the custom sprite section has yet to be added to the site(Correct me if I'm wrong, Dazz.).
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 01-20-2009, 02:47 PM