Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
Aha!

You sir, are excellent. If I had the power of Knighting I'd make you the Sprite Knight! You're excellent at this. You're also one of the people who can actually put a small comic in the credits and have it be slightly amusing. I'm not fond of giant credits tags (or credits tags at all), but yours are acceptable as they are out of the way and not woven into the sprites like some are. I also like how if a description of use is needed, you supply it, and also in an out of the way method. I'm also impressed by the fact you ripped that damn Bullet Tower.
A few things I'd like to see from you are the basic rebellion soldier and how you'd organize the alien enemies (Mars People). What really sucks though is the fact that Metal Slug 6 is not able to be ripped yet. I'd love to see the Venusians ripped, but unfortunately that's not likely to happen any time soon.
Keep up the great work. You're incredible in your ability of making complete sheets of Metal Slug sprites. I notice those most of all. More Metal Slug! I'm counting on you to supply the awesome completeness and fullness of Metal Slug sprite sheets. If you need any help just let me know.
Thanked by: Gussprint, Gussprint

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Carpaccio - 01-20-2009, 01:35 PM