[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Adventures Online *Revamp Announcment*
(07-01-2016, 12:17 PM)supermariodx24 Wrote: I was thinking a 3D game tbh, me and my friend wanted to make a 3D game for the longest time. So we wanna give it a shot, if it works we can kick all other Mario mmorpg' some to the curb.
Are you sure?
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-28568-page-6.html

Two people isnt too much different from one, and i have to say a 3D game is way different from your previous proyect (2D and a MMO Based..... Engine?)

Is just a tip, is fine to have dreams, but try to keep them closer to your capabilities, I will happily test your game to find any issues or something like that, so let me know when you have a playable part, also, i have Windows 7, try to make it compatible Cute
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario Adventures Online *Revamp Announcment* - by Khyze - 07-03-2016, 08:21 PM