Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
I think I recall DirOpener, I may have tried it on another game or something (it's definitely in my history). I'll be using the DirOpener from here, latest version number.
Anyhow, I currently have the file under the folder /game/ on my desktop and when I select the file in DirOpener it then tells me it wants GUILibrary.cst - the title bar says "Where is C:\Documents and Settings\Lucas\Desktop\RacersRC\GUILibrary.cst?" (isn't Documents&Settings a WinXP thing? xP). I pressed cancel serveral times (received and error saying "Missing Shockwave Decompression XTRA every time) and eventually produced a file called "dirOpened output of game.dir". After that I then proceeded to download the trial version of the latest Adobe Director (I hope this will do) and then tried opening the file, it told me the project was old and needed to be updated to a newer version, so I did that (I was presented with options). In the end it turns out I  was fooled, that .dir file that came out turned out to just be a .dir of dirOpener. xD
Oh, and no .cct files came out. ;P

So yeah, that's where I am now.
Oh and, yeah I would like that recovercct regardless.

Edit: Found this program which ripped some images and the music, but nothing more: http://forum.xentax.com/blog/?p=62
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by Xiron - 05-30-2016, 05:18 AM