Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
(05-24-2016, 09:26 AM)octaviousrex09 Wrote: now yes older ninja rippers can't work with direct x 5 but 1.5.1 has two different settings for direct x games that are 5 and below. it may still not work but it's a good start so update your copy if you haven't and see about a pc copy.
Alright, I already own the PC copy so I'm good on that.

As for the settings, you mean the "save DirectDraw surfaces" checkbox under the settings popup? Nothing.
The only two settings that create a folder are Injector - nothing happens on key presses with this one, not even force key press (even with rip DirectDraw setting on), and DDraw Wrapper - that causes a "ReleaseDDThreadLock could not be found in the dll"' error.

You say there are "two settings", I'm not sure if there is another option I missed somewhere.

I'm not sure how useful it would be, but here is the injector mode log with save DirectDraw turned on:
I said DirectX 5 because the readme says "DirectX Version 5 or above", but the log has mentions of DirectX 6, so there ya go.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by Xiron - 05-26-2016, 03:13 AM