Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
(05-17-2016, 12:14 AM)Jinzo-Advance Wrote: I'd like to see Disney Infinity 2.0 stuff and Xenoblade Chronicles X content for the main character such as the female character hair styles, Six Star armor, Supreme Swim Bands, and Candid and Credible Stabilizers.

Which things do you want? I am currently ripping most of the starwars stuff out of version 3.0 but I could grab 2.0 stuff. pm me with your list for disney infinity and I'll see what I can do.

(05-17-2016, 02:55 PM)Segatendo Wrote: Can you give Frogger 3D a go? It's a PC/PSX game.
  • The game is 1997 (running on DirectX 5, yo) making it too old for any ripper programs like Ninja Ripper or 3D Ripper.
  • The textures can already be extracted in a way from the game's files itself, so if you can't get those we should be okay on those.
  • I've attempted using Ninja Ripper on PSX emulators already, but either it a), doesn't work, b) freezes the program on the open file dialogue so I can't even reach the game.

pc edtion might be your best bet. now yes older ninja rippers can't work with direct x 5 but 1.5.1 has two different settings for direct x games that are 5 and below. it may still not work but it's a good start so update your copy if you haven't and see about a pc copy.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by octaviousrex09 - 05-24-2016, 09:26 AM