Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
THE DECO RESOURCE: The Potential Game based on the not movie
(04-12-2016, 04:47 PM)Koala Wrote: It is difficult to tell what is going on with the arms and legs in that sprite. Is she supposed to only have one arm? Also there is a line of green pixels in between the legs which I am confused as to what it represents. You might want to rework the heels a little bit as well. When looking at most high heels or flats, you will notice that they normally have a bit of skin showing on the top of the foot.
Maybe when you rework the arms and legs you might also want to make the pose a bit less stiff.

Interesting character design though, does look rather '20s. Reminds me of the statue of liberty somewhat. I was wondering what material you imagine her being made of? 

I might also recommend pushing the hue-shift a bit further, but that's a personal opinion.
If you feel the palette and general design of textures can be improved your free to do so yourself

While that does seem like "Guh! If it's wrong you do it!" It's wrong but instead that's an invitation to help me with this

Otherwise I'm trying to make the face more angular and the body be less stiff
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: Backup Recovery

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE DECO RESOURCE: The Potential Game based on the not movie - by Hiynastrike - 04-12-2016, 07:31 PM