Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models
(01-11-2016, 03:55 AM)claudiuboy83 Wrote: Hi Farlavor! I will like to know if you complete to decrypt Castlevania Mirror of Fate for 3DS ? or xorpads ? Can you help me with this files , thank you!

To be honest, no. I tried the Xorpad Method with another game that has got my interest (Toriko Gourmet Monsters) but it caused me the files to not read or extract models properly, The only method it might seem to work is Ripping the Filesystem from a CIA format, since it's already decrypted. but to do so I need THAT file converted to CIA. I might get a 3DS to CIA converter, but perhaps being such a nOOb like I am might cause problems to get the proper files. and on an old post of GBATemp said that I must not use 3DSExplorer to rip the files from the rom. so I dunno exactly how the heck I can rip models from CIAs. Sad

and even so, if I find models that I cannot convert due for the format I don't kinow. I cannot do it myself. so I will need to rely on TGE and the others.

and it seems that the best model rippers like RTB and RatchetMario went MIA for a long time. and I believe it will stay this way,
I'm yet waiting for the Bunnelby/Furfrou Models that RTB said on his post of Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS are working on (Since August of 2015).  (Just more 3 toed/pawed/clawed creatures models from Pokemon for my collection, Oh my gosh  Cry )

I need a more powerful gaming computer/laptop and a HD with plenty of Terabytes of capacity to store stuff.

PS: If by any chance I may succesfully rip the stuff, The only thing I may do is uploading the RAW files. I cannot convert the files by myself. since Everything from Nintendo 3DS is yet unknown for me.
I am only good at BRRES and formats supported by Noesis.
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by mr.walter - 10-19-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by eureka - 10-21-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by Mystie - 10-22-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-23-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-25-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-03-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-06-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-08-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 01-09-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by Farlavor - 01-14-2016, 12:22 PM