[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Holiday Haul Thread
I've been finding it really hard to find anything good on Steam during this sale. I kinda wish the flash sales were still a thing. Ah well.

I actually got a good amount of things. I actually can't remember them all, so here's what I got off the top of my head:
  • Cinemarella got me the three best things:
  • The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck, and The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck Companion (I've wanted this book for YEARS. I can't wait to curl up on the couch and read about my favoritest Disney character ever)
  • A collectable Disney statue of Scrooge McDuck diving into his uh, y'know, his shittons of gold.
  • Ever see those Chex Mix Muddy Buddies that are chocolate peanut-butter flavored? I got homeade ones but i have 3 GIANT CONTAINERS OF THEM. do i have the best gf or do i have the best gf
    Everyone else got me pretty cool things, too and I didn't really dislike anything.
    Here's what else I got:
  • Two dress shirts
  • A candle that smells like Pepperidge Farms' Milano cookies (I like this a lot but I am on the hunt for a burger-scented candle, too)
  • BMO Noir and Gir Funko POP! figures (I...actually really don't like Gir but I don't want to be that guy and offend the person by asking for the receipt to exchange the item with, so I'm in a bit of a pickle)
  • Very festive though distinctly masculine air freshener
  • White chocolate dipped Oreo cookies
  • Gertrude Hawk lil milk chocolate Santas
  • 3-pack of handheld firestarters (think lighters, but long and used to start a fire in a wood stove)
  • a 64GB MicroSDXC card
  • Ratchet & Clank HD Collection for PS3 (oh god I need to marathon this before the movie comes out omg)
  • Two zip-up sweaters (I actually wear this one sweater over and over and over again. Now I have three so I can rotate. Hooray for being unintentionally fucking gross in retrospect)
  • FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS????????????????????

sooo uh yeah thats wat I got. as for FOODS i visited TWO FAMILIES two times each OVER TWO DAYS (four visits!!) and ate a lot of Italianish food. Highlights include spaghetti, calamari, meatballs, stuffed shells, clams in shells, breaded chicken with lemon sauce (does this have a name???) paella, little baked potatoes, brownies, cookies, more brownies, little cream puffballs. Even more brownies. Ham with pineapple and cherries. Mashed potatoes. Green beans. A very spongy vanilla cake with lemon frosting. I can't stop farting. GROSS

So uh good Christmas? Yes good Christmas. I'll go back and add some stock pictures for some of these in case you're all curious, but I'm not gonna like...
show them off

I'm debating buying either a handheld Android-based handheld called the GPD XD or importing a Cybergadget Retro Freak with some of my Christmas money but I'm seriously on the fence about purchasing either item. I'll try calling some retailers in NYC and going that route instead instead of possibly buying either through a questionable, dodgy website. :/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
Holiday Haul Thread - by Kosheh - 12-25-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Holiday Haul Thread - by Shade - 12-25-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Holiday Haul Thread - by Skyla Doragono - 12-25-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Holiday Haul Thread - by Deathbringer - 12-25-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Holiday Haul Thread - by puggsoy - 12-25-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Holiday Haul Thread - by Ark Kuvis - 12-26-2015, 12:14 AM
RE: Holiday Haul Thread - by Kosheh - 12-26-2015, 12:27 AM