Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models
(04-30-2015, 05:39 AM)mr.walter Wrote: So has any one, found a way too get the models?

congratulations Mr. Walter... finally some good news for you... 
not like me... I had to quit playing from a very fun game since I got power abused by some idiots and their guilds... 
That game was "Monster Warlord" for both iOS and Android.

it will take me some time before I start ripping stuff, specially since my computer HD got damaged... and all my data is forever lost... including the 3DS roms and the project I was making for Dark Eevee G3...

PS: Please... delete my post about my custom texture... I don't wanna see any *cebsored* about that... I hate it... and from now on... Every creation I make... will only be MINE... besides Dark Eevee G3 looked perfect for me... and the only thing I WANTED was... to know how the heck can I solve the forehead emblem problem...
No need for fur textures... neither more realistic features... since I liked it they way it looked in the renders.
I was sugested by Mystie's tidbits becuz I thought I would make it better... but I realized that it cannot be so easy with my limited knowledge on photoshop.

Anyway... if by any chance I find a way to help... then count on me... but after this entire suffering, I only want a miracle...  Cry

PS: I am getting all the monster sprites as possible from the wiki of MW as a way to preserve a little of my self steem... as a way to just believe (even if it is a lie) that I had ALL the monsters from that game... oh gosh... it sounded pathetic...
somebody kill me... Cry
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by mr.walter - 10-19-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by eureka - 10-21-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by Mystie - 10-22-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-23-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-25-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-03-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-06-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-08-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 01-09-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by Farlavor - 05-01-2015, 07:41 AM