[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is it possible to update a texture download?
(12-11-2014, 06:53 PM)puggsoy Wrote: You shouldn't make them dependant of each other; otherwise people still need to download all of them to actually open it. All you're doing this way is bypassing the upload limit, but still making it a huge download. Split it into separate, independent ZIP files, so that people can only download the ones they need.

thats what I said. I said they would not be dependant with spinzip. other programs make them all require eachother while spinzip allows you to set a limit for the individual zips, but they are independnt. Also I still need to know if I should upload each vehicle separately or the entire set of vehicles textures.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible to update a texture download? - by Telespentry - 12-11-2014, 07:50 PM