Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm leaving this site
I don't know what you guys will think of this idea, but I would like to guide Numa to help establish himself here. Sure, Numa overreacts, but provided that he's calm and has confidence, he's actually not so bad. Since I can speak to him over Skype, I'll be able to ask him to show me what he is going to post before he brings it up here. Until he is able to become comfortable here and post without anymore problems, this is what my plan is.

Look, I understand that I am going through a lot of trouble for one user who hasn't even shown his worth yet, but I have two big reasons why I'm willing to jump through these hoops. The first reason is that Numa is more or less my friend, so getting him situated here is the least I could do. As for the other reason, Numa is a lot like me (especially in the past). I never thought that I would actually do as well on this web site as I hoped, so I felt practically the same way Numa did. I believe that if he understands that nobody is out there to get him on this web site and he'll establish himself as a more productive user, then we'll end up with a good addition to the VG Resource.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
I'm leaving this site - by DNFnuma - 10-31-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: I'm leaving this site - by E-Man - 10-31-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm leaving this site - by puggsoy - 10-31-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: I'm leaving this site - by Kosheh - 10-31-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm leaving this site - by Dazz - 11-01-2014, 03:00 AM
RE: I'm leaving this site - by Kosheh - 11-01-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: I'm leaving this site - by E-Man - 11-01-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: I'm leaving this site - by Maxpphire - 11-01-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: I'm leaving this site - by psychospacecow - 11-02-2014, 06:10 PM