Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models
ok. I have good news to you Mr.Walter.

after a little hard search, I did managed to find a good page to download 3DS roms, but not just any ordinary page that has links to hosts like MEGA, Mediafire, putlocker, etc.
but just a host where with some limitations, you may download ANY 3ds roms to start ripping models from them. (the limitation is that if you surpass the download Quota, you must wait 24 hours to next download)

indeed I managed to download Castlevania Mirror of fate.
of course here is when the hard part starts, extracting the models from it might be hard becuz I dunno if the format will be bin/bch, and someone must try to decrypt the models and make the script to import them.

of course, I need time, it will be my first model extracting from a 3DS rom ever. and I don't think it'll be easy like extracting from Wii isos and converting BRRES files. Tongue

once I get all the models/textures/animations possible, I will upload them on Dropbox.

PS: No need for any credits or anything, if there's a model that seems interesting for me, I'll download it. Smile

PS2: I would like to give you a link to the page where you can download 3DS roms. but I think it may be against the forum's rules, and I don't wanna see it ending like happened to Xentax, where you can only rip models from royalty free games from PC, (like saying, No 3DS rom content, no PSP isos content, no PS3 content, and NO COPYRIGHTED CONTENT)... so you have three choices.

1- PM me.
2- if I have allowance to post the link to the page where the 3DS roms hosts (As well as other console roms/isos), then I will put the link on my signature.
3- you may wait until I create topics where I will upload model content from some 3DS games I've chosen.
just remember, I can't decrypt/convert models or make the script to import them into 3DS max, Blender or Cinema 4D (The program I am using). so I will upload Raw model content, unmodified files obtained directly from the roms.
to prevent any issues when failing at decrypt/convert/import.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by mr.walter - 10-19-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by eureka - 10-21-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by Mystie - 10-22-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-23-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-25-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by Farlavor - 10-31-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-03-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-06-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-08-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 01-09-2015, 04:16 PM