Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models
(10-22-2014, 03:40 PM)Farlavor Wrote:
(10-22-2014, 02:52 PM)Mystie Wrote: None of us have looked into it yet (keep in mind that 3DS ripping is still quite new), but no model format is impossible to figure out.

Totally agree with that, and I'm glad that somebody is going to try on other 3ds game roms as well, but I think we need to wait some more before even trying that, and btw the only one who seems to make progress with model ripping on 3ds roms is RTB, I decided to do about 3 projects with 3 Nintendo 3ds roms, but to be honest, I have no idea if I can even make it, or if I get help. It depends solely on the model formats, the compression or file structure. And all I can provide are only the raw files, becuz I don't know anything about hex editing, making scripts and stuff you do to decrypt files.

At least all I can do is save you the effort to try to find and download the roms, specially because normally, the old 3ds games are already deleted from hosts.  Cry

Btw, as I said before, the 3ds scene seems to be in hiatus, on Gbatemp you only read nonsense about flashcarts and dongles, citra 3ds emulator is in alpha version and still can't make 3ds roms to work. And all other 3ds emulators that claims to work perfectly on 100% of the videos of emulators beside citra are just fakes that tries to scam the desperated fools into survey pages.  Angry

In other words, I am agree with trying to rip models from castlevania, but I suggest to wait, and if you want us to do that, at least contribute by trying to get the raw models from the game and upload them on mega, Dropbox, mediafire or anything else. I will do that with the roms I have, and after that, wait until RTB finishes with Pokemon models, becuz we may need his help.

True in xentax forums last year they were some disscosions about and then some progress and it just stopped
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by mr.walter - 10-19-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by eureka - 10-21-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by Mystie - 10-22-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by mr.walter - 10-23-2014, 07:23 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-23-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-25-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-03-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-06-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-08-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 01-09-2015, 04:16 PM