Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Sprite Central Showreel
*Activates the computerized stereo. "A Thousand Miles Away"* starts playing in the background.*

Well, summer's almost over for most of the planet. Me, I don't even know if we HAD a summer to begin with, and not just 'cause my internal clock went to lunch and never came back.
Either way, I've been busying myself with some personal stuff, but I managed to scrounge up a rip update a few weeks ago, give or take. Here it is.

Allen O'Neil [Metal Slug series]
[Image: anim_msallen-fire.gif] <-- The true definition of "bullet-proof".

Now, looking back at the old sheet you'll be wondering "Wait, why does this need an update? Looked complete to me.". And indeed, all the old rip was missing was just some SFX. At first I figured I'd go and grab those, add them to the existing rip and call it a night, but then I decided "Ya know what? Let's just re-rip the whole dang thing.", and here we are.

This time, everything was tile-ripped from start to finish, with the exception of the flashing 'nades and their explosion, which I simply pinched from my own rips and recolored with their proper palette. Not much else to add here.

*From "Paper Mario: Sticker Star". Say what you want about the game itself, but the music is just gorgeous.

EDIT: ...It just occurred to me. I have no idea on how to submit an update to an already existing sheet. What do I do?
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by: Shade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Central Showreel - by Gussprint - 09-07-2014, 11:37 AM