Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
Well, I usually work with Kawaks to rip MS sprites. And let me tell you this: its "Shot Factory" function saved me from getting an aneurism numerous times(Some sprites are plain impossible to rip just by grabbin' snapshots, really...).

And now, for the first spritesheet of the year 2009, we have... A MS7-EXCLUSIVE RIP?!?

AA Turrets(Metal Slug 7)
...Well, fo' reals. One of the two MS7-exclusive things I can rip with no problem, considering they're in the ONLY mission I can access.
...But yeah, remember those black turrets in Mission 1? I've made a compilation of all three types, at which point I'd like to make a couple of notes:

1. For those who are wondering, yes, they all share the same palette in-game. I've checked.
2. I don't know if the third turret's last pose is actually correct, since I had to rebuild it manually thanks to a little tile-viewer related problem(I can't seem to be able to see the very last tiles). Hopefully it should be close.

Aside from that, it's all animation and SFX as usual. As always, check the first post for the sheet.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 01-03-2009, 08:14 AM