Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Happy Birthday to the Man With the Plan
I'm very pleased by all the countless birthday wishes I have received so far! I hope I could get a few more birthday wishes going around here. Otherwise, don't worry about it too much.

I didn't get too much this year, but I did manage to get a game I was looking forward to owning. I was thinking it was going to be sent to me by mail, but considering that my younger sister came all the way from Florida to see me for her summer break, she brought the game with her. Finally, now I could play the latest installment in Kirby's endless quest to bring peace to Dream Land!

By the way, guys, considering that it's my birthday and all, I was almost wondering if you are willing to do a rather sizable favor for me. I don't think it's a completely unreasonable favor, so maybe you're willing to hear me out?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happy Birthday to the Man With the Plan - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 07:10 PM