Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Happy Birthday to the Man With the Plan
Well, Neweegee, considering that promises for cake are not always 100% honest, we'll have to see about that, friend! Tongue

Anyway, thanks a million for all these marvelous birthday wishes, guys! This is the first time (at least to my knowledge) that anyone on this site gave me a birthday topic. It's likely due to the fact that I used to stay on this web site a few moments once in a blue moon until I felt I would get in trouble and then run away. Now that I'm staying here for the longest I have ever been before and actually found a way to get into this tightly-knitted community, I was hoping something like this would have happened (even if it means I have to share a birthday topic with CBL).

You don't know how much it means to me to finally find a good place for me online and get to have awesome online friends who actually do like and care about me. Thanks a lot!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Mystie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happy Birthday to the Man With the Plan - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 03:18 PM