Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I have made another flash game
I only played the first Dimension so far. I wrote down whatever came to mind as I played.

Quote:slow the camera movement more because it's too hectic.
->decrease the amount of camera lerp/interpolation

outter space background clashes

player animations are very stiff.

why does the camera move when you slash?

I noticed that when going down slopes, the player alternates between falling and running.
You can't slide down a slope without going horizontal off the slope
Also, the player rotates on a slope when running or sliding, but not when idle, or standing attacks.

It'd be nice if I got the option to click to end an item pop up message instead of it timing out/fading out.... I'm a slow reader =/
-->I know I can just open and view the item description within the inventory, but it's a bit of a hassle

Aww, no animation for throwing axes or I guess using magic attacks in general?

I noticed when you switch [magic weapons] that the replaced weapon will still be visible until you use the new weapon

Why not allow me to open a chest with the up button, or just clicking anywhere on screen while over the chest?
-I use the laptop mouse pad, so theres a delay between moving the mouse and hitting keys. It's a bit of a hassle

sprites in general could be improved, but it's not ruining the experience so far.

The game is alright, but there's nothing immersive about it yet. It felt like I was "just playing a level", ykno?

Runouw Wrote:In the storyline, the main character travels through a series of levels that challenge the player's combat, platforming, and puzzle solving abilities.
Soo I'm guessing the game isn't really story driven and I'm experiencing what you want me to experience (challenging levels)?
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
I have made another flash game - by Runouw - 04-10-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: I have made another flash game - by E-Man - 04-10-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: I have made another flash game - by TheShyGuy - 04-10-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: I have made another flash game - by Runouw - 04-11-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: I have made another flash game - by TheShyGuy - 04-16-2014, 04:32 PM