Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure
Kosheh I love all of those ideas Big Grin
I was actually going to go for a lot Pokemon puzzle league style things.

(12-09-2013, 10:04 AM)Kosheh Wrote: It's up to you where you want to go with this, but I think it'd be a pretty novel idea to actually make higher-res panels
I was actually about to start making the panels! They will be 36x36 to fit the grid. The game is going to have a wide resolution.

(12-09-2013, 10:04 AM)Kosheh Wrote: Also, it'd be pretty awesome if we had character-individual garbage blocks similar to those seen in PdP.
Already planning that :>

(12-09-2013, 10:04 AM)Kosheh Wrote: Perhaps two different soft-vector renders, one design for the left-side player and one for the right-side player.
I was planning that too, but I was thinking of adding a small animation to the characters for when they attack or are hit.

I love the story mode ideas too :>
But it's something I'll think more in depth when more of the engine is done.

(12-09-2013, 04:38 AM)Gors Wrote: please focus on a project at a time.

Well, I am.
I figured you were too busy to work on SAW or tFR and Nin decided we should finish Spookventure next year. MegaBloom was a one weekend thing, but I may come back and finish it one other weekend.
I suppose I could have worked on tFR by myself, since all it needs is its engine, but I haven't been in a fighting game mood for quite a while. I don't want to force myself to do it because then it would not be as good. I'll probably be all for it when the new smash bros comes out Smile

If you would like to work on SAW then I would be fine with that! I've really missed the days when we first started.
Since I have some free time this time of the year I just wanted something fun to work on. (But I've been wanting a tSR themed Panel De Pon for a while.)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Ploaj - 12-08-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-09-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Ploaj - 12-09-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-09-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-10-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-10-2013, 03:14 PM