Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
WAaanderLUIIIGI [FANGAME][IDEA]
(12-05-2013, 12:53 PM)Tom Guicote Wrote: Reward for dates: fanservice. I:

Actually, I like the idea of a loneliness meter that can't drop below a certain level. Also if the dates DO go well, they should have a hilarious, anticlimactic ending for each one.

Oh! What about Wart as like his confrontational landlord? He's washed up, but seeing as he appeared in an ACTUAL Mario game he still lives off his royalties.

stop it. these ideas are both amazing and brilliant.

i can totally see wart opening the door to his apartment, in his cheeto stained wifebeater, rolling up on one buttcheck so he can see waluigi and shout "WHERE'S MY RENT MONEY, BEANPOLE"

there is so much potential for the dating minigame it's hilarious. i'd love like, one-panel rhythm heaven-esque outcome sequences, i.e. a "successful" date with Lip shows Lip in the passenger seat of her mom, Cordelia's station wagon,

"Who's that, Lip?"
"Oh, no one important. Seriously."

though i wouldn't want the game to get too tied up with his lovelife. that might make his life too exciting.

(12-06-2013, 09:11 AM)MoneyMan Wrote: Sleeping Minigame: Press left and right to roll around in bed and get not uncomfortable so you can have some minute chance of getting a mildly satisfactory sleep. Participate in such exciting escapades such as taking sleeping pills (complete with having to push a complex series of keys to open the bottle) and crying yourself to sleep.

roll around in bed to create a waluigi burrito and critically get a night's sleep

oh, speaking of which, we need to find a way to sneak this particular person in

i don't think i could let a fangame about waluigi go without including a WaluigisGirl cameo, literally the only person in the world who has a legitimate obsession with Waluigi
"i have to detest the existence of waluigi and daisy because waluigis MY man"

also i think im gonna change the name of this game to something...sexier. WAaanderLUIIIGI, parodizing WANDERLUST (impulsive desire to travel the world)
pls provide input
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Phantom Killah, Sengir

Messages In This Thread
WAaanderLUIIIGI [FANGAME][IDEA] - by Kosheh - 12-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: [FANGAME][IDEA] Waluigi's Wanderful Life - by Kosheh - 12-07-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: WAaanderLUIIIGI [FANGAME][IDEA] - by Kosheh - 12-09-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: WAaanderLUIIIGI [FANGAME][IDEA] - by puggsoy - 12-09-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: WAaanderLUIIIGI [FANGAME][IDEA] - by Candel - 12-15-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: WAaanderLUIIIGI [FANGAME][IDEA] - by Kosheh - 12-15-2013, 12:37 PM