Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do you think low-poly game models will ever make a comeback?
(11-21-2013, 05:11 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Something like this [bigass pic], but maybe with minimal changes to the actual 3D models to remove some of the original blockiness.
Well, a hacker by the name of "Flotonic" imported Wind Waker Link's model over the original Link model in OoT*, so hacking-wise, I don't think it'd be too out of the question to see something like Link's Melee model hacked into the game. (Melee would be a perfect source IMO, since Young Link and Adult Link both have models from that game.) Granted, pretty much everyone aside from Link/Y.Link/Adult Zelda/Shiek/Ganondorf would require edited/custom models, but at least it'd be a start.

*I'm at work and YT is blocked here, so I can't get a hold of the URL for the video at the moment.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think low-poly game models will ever make a comeback? - by BullockDS - 11-21-2013, 05:35 PM