Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Princess Peach - Unused portraits
Vipershark > I never said "it's a rip of blablabla" on my side, it's Axle the Red who said 'rip' first. Okay I'm not so good in english so I can not use specific terms such as "ripper" for example. But as I said on my first message, I juste take from the (in-game) screen shots. And the screen shot, it's only with that quality. It's not my fault...

Please don't say bullshit such as "I'm a thief" or "this isn't sprites", these are in-game screen shoots but okay sorry sorry sorry it's in very bad quality. What do you want so ?... Wait, the unued sprites must be present in the game, that's the problem here ? Just have to say so !

Hiyna S. Blackfeather > These screens on Mario Wiki have the same quality. These are quite rare screens of the Super Princess Peach's beta game because there are only 5 screens.

[Edit] Come on guys, VG-Resource is an elite community ? I didn't expect you're all great artists with wonderful pixel-art galleries on Deviantart. If it's the case, I will say you good bye because I'm not a ripper and I'm not an awesome artist, I'm not good at all. Too bad we can not make sort of projects here.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Princess Peach - Unused portraits - by Masharu-Law - 09-25-2013, 04:19 PM