Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
ThomasSpeedrunner's Custom Sprite Gallery
If you're referring to the simple-as-hell shield for the Solvalou, yeah. I will make that more interesting, mark my words.

Now, before I move on to the "thing" I made today, I think I've struck the right chord with the Time Stones:
[Image: 21q1.png]
I think I may have finally done it right, but I'm not entirely sure. Feel free to criticize me on this if it still doesn't look right :V

And now for what I think is probably the most interesting sprite I have ever managed since I started this topic...
[Image: 1ivl.png]
Yep, it's Sonic.exe, in Mod.Gen style. It is largely based off of the old Mod.Gen Sonic sprites (normal Sonic, not Super Sonic), but at the same time I tried to decently add Sonic.exe's iconic features, such as his blood red eyes and smile. This'll be updated soon, period.

Oh, and yeah, I forgot the blood under his eyes, but at the same time I don't wanna have it in there for the sake of childhood (don't want little kids gettin' freaked out by him).

Course, if enough people want me to, I could make an alternate set which has the blood under the eyes. Either way.
[Image: sig.gif]

I'm a Sonic hacker. 'Nuff said.

WHAT I DO:

Custom Sprite Gallery (restarted on 7/6/2014)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: ThomasSpeedrunner's Custom Sprite Gallery - by ThomasSpeedrunner - 09-08-2013, 12:22 AM