Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Unnamed "Ghost Hunt" game Idea
Questions:
Is each scientist and ghost played by a different person, or is it one guy versus a computer?
Do you intend to sprite the game yourself, or are you looking for someone else to collaborate with you?
Suggestions:
You should consider making it 2D, I feel it would look much better that way.
Ghost should be able to temporarily possess scientists, but it should cost a lot of energy for them to do so, they should be forced out either when they reach 25% energy, or if another scientist shines a flashlight on them, as a scientist they look normal, so they can sneak up on other scientists, and punch them and stuff. Possessed Scientists should automatically drop everything and be only able to punch/open doors.
Flashlights should be what force ghosts out of items, the gun should only be used for firing the containers, instead of becoming permanently unuseable, the illuminated item should have a cooldown time of two minutes before it is usable again.
I am aware that all of these things are buffs for the ghosts, and that is deliberate, for after reading your summary, I have gotten the impression that the scientists have a massive advantage tactically.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Sevenstitch

Messages In This Thread
Unnamed "Ghost Hunt" game Idea - by Sevenstitch - 08-10-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Unnamed "Ghost Hunt" game Idea - by Candel - 08-12-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Unnamed "Ghost Hunt" game Idea - by Kriven - 08-13-2013, 04:06 AM
RE: Unnamed "Ghost Hunt" game Idea - by Zadaben - 08-15-2013, 11:41 PM