Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon Glitches/Bugs/Mistakes Thread
(08-13-2013, 10:58 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: What I find much more interesting about the Red/Blue version MissingNo is the fact that, although it has a prerequisite, all steps taken to initiate it are totally normal things. Talking to the old man, surfing around, etc aren't game breaking aspects in their own right, but somehow it causes incredible things to happen.

Walking through a wall seems just... like it doesn't get the point of why MissingNo was interesting. How did you walk through the walls anyway, a glitch or a cheat device? If it was a cheat device then it falls REALLY short of the original MissingNo.

I've heard there was a way to walk through walls legitly in game, just like there is on R/B/G/Y, but I'm unaware of how to do it. I just used the walk through walls code to save time. There must be a different way to activate it though, since there was no Safari Zone in the Gen II games, though it was planned. I know the MissingNo in the Gen I games was far more approachable; I guess they were really trying to cover it up after that point. It's just a >LOT< easier to break the Gen I games, since they were the first, after all.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Pokémon Glitches/Bugs/Mistakes Thread - by Koh - 08-13-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Want to Be A Champion? Just Walk In! - by Koh - 08-13-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Want to Be A Champion? Just Walk In! - by Koh - 08-13-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Pokémon Glitches/Bugs/Mistakes Thread - by Koh - 08-13-2013, 11:05 PM