Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman Legends 3 Prototype Remake, Capcom staff on board
(07-08-2013, 06:39 AM)Koh Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 06:19 AM)Diogalesu Wrote: I'll just say that this is just an insult to the fans for those who were waiting for the real deal. I don't care if there are two guys from Capcom working on this, and I don't care if it's a fan game. The fact that this is being made public is just embarrassing.
If they knew it wasn't coming anyway through, because the company said they weren't going to in the first place...then they're essentially waiting on nothing. They shouldn't take out their rage on an innocent fangame that's just being made for entertainment just because they didn't get a new toy. It's so...childlike.

Honestly it's more insulting that Capcom is promoting these fangames than if they didn't release anything at all. It's great when companies promote these stuff, yeah, but not only the only thing the frachise has anymore is these -same fan games-.

Nobody's complaining about the game itself, altough 8-bit Megaman has been done to death already, because of how easy it is to emulate the style, I'm really sick of it myself (and I loved 9 and 10), but how about Capcom is doing all these stunts that try to come off as "hey guys look we still care about Megaman" and instead really are "hey guys be aware that the only thing keeping this franchise alive is your own hardwork, we couldn't care less, but give us the credit!!!!"

edit: oops I forgot to read page 2...

edit2: yeah nothing really changed from what I said. Just maybe, Capcom isn't -exactly- endorsing this, it really is just some of the most proeminent staff liking the idea and the effort...but, Mega Man fangames don't really get attention in the mainstream media (unless it's like something totally different), I would say we're assuming at this point, but I do believe Capcom is taking the chance to use this as an apology already.

What more, if this game is somewhat sucessful, I don't want it to become a thing at Capcom...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Megaman Legends 3 Prototype Remake, Capcom staff on board - by Mutsukki - 07-08-2013, 08:07 PM