Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman Legends 3 Prototype Remake, Capcom staff on board
Okay, ummm...

This isn't a replacement of the MML3 prototype in any way. It's mainly just some fans re-imagining the never released prototype to gather interest for the series, probably help unite Classic and Legends fans a little, and as a tribute to the series. The 8-bit style isn't "lazy", it's practical and nostalgic.

I believe it was Capcom of Europe specifically that blamed the fans.

And Mega Man fans just want...official games, that aren't just clunky cash grabs like Xover. That's, understandable, but some of these people complain about the Mega Man stuff we DO get. Like, the Mega Man comics, the artbooks, the plethora of Mega Man figures, Mega Man's return to card games (joining UFS this year!) and board games, stuff like that...people COMPLAIN about that. Acting like we get this stuff INSTEAD of games, but that's just not true. It's different groups and teams that do those things, as opposed to making games. Mega Man fans have reason to be upset and complain, but they often complain about the wrong things.

I'm a huge fan of Mega Man, so I'm well aware of the drought, but...Mega Man gets a ton of cool stuff, and tons of fangames, so I'm not gonna complain about what we DO get.
Thanked by: Marth

Messages In This Thread
RE: Megaman Legends 3 Prototype Remake, Capcom staff on board - by Stasis Rune - 07-08-2013, 04:42 AM