Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario!
Gee whiz here's Zero Kirby coming to tell us that progress has slowed to a crawl yet again because he can't find sprites

"Zero Kirby why you even using M&L3 sprites if you can't find any"

Good question, hypothetical man! So take a gander with your peepers in this direction.

[Image: sunsetmockup_zps640dd29d.png]

Super Mario Classic is leaving the Mario and Luigi style behind almost entirely. I'm still using the colours for a lot of things like that Mario there but otherwise it's out. It is a shame, but otherwise I'll never finish this project.

Besides, that Mario has some Classic history in him. He's an edit of Dex's sprites that I used in Mushroom Archipelago! Only made kinda better. Been having a lot of help from Mit with that. And that's Drag's tileset right there, too.

So yeah. Hold tight while the game slips into an entirely different art style. Sticker Stage's progress will probably move along quicker.

EDIT: Oh yeah I suppose I should mention - the above is simply a mockup, though the game will eventually wind up looking more-or-less like that.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by: Phaze, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario! - by Zero Kirby - 05-05-2013, 12:40 AM