Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Free Riders / ENO files
Close friend of mine wanted them. I told him he could use them but not to hand them out. Given the comments section on the original piece on his DeviantArt that you SHOULD have linked to, it appears he didn't keep his word. So uh, yeah. Pretty peeved at the moment.

EDIT: This is why I don't hand out my stuff often until its finished or is about as finished as it'll get. I'm honestly not happy with this guy. I don't know if a lot of you here would honestly understand given how this is a place to post downloads to models and whatnot, but there's a difference between taking your time to do rips this way as opposed to just ripping something with a ripping program, and that's why this stuff irks me to no end. I spent months working on this ripper, and have been off and on working on them still, it along with the others. This is not easy stuff to work with, and I like to give it to you all with a finished product. Not something that rips like crap, has a lot of unsupported stuff, and doesn't even support a full rip.

On another note, I've actually been working on another ripper for the past day now. I'm hoping to figure out weighting soon so then I can just work on a level ripping script.
I post stuff randomly. I hope you people like what gets posted.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 02-02-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Garamonde - 02-13-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 02-20-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by ItsEasyActually - 02-22-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 02-23-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 06-25-2013, 02:24 AM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Doronetty - 06-28-2013, 05:55 AM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 08-06-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by TGE - 08-12-2013, 05:24 PM