The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! Can you please help me? Do you know how extract ENO file from Sonic Free Riders to 3DS MAX? Thank you very much.
or do you know how to rip models from Free Riders?

[MOVery Sad Split from Random Talking Bush's Model Rips ]
..or can anyone give me Sonic 4 models extractor? ( .cno .gno .zno (.eno?) )
As far as I know ItsEasyActually was working on decoding the format. But I haven't heard from him in a while.

And I don't know anything about the format myself so I can't help you there.
yea he hasn't been on since January, however maybe if you PM him he may get on soonish and see it?
I'm not going to hand out my stuff yet, and as far as working on it goes, I haven't been. I took time away to work on SA2 for the PC HD release, and I've only been getting back to slowly working on other projects such as the *no formats. Been getting a close friend to help test gno stage imports and the like. The issue is I'm a bit limited. Have CTS in both wrists, so I'm cutting on my computer time as well as pretty much everything, so I'll eventually get back to them. Just gotta work with what life throws at us.

And just as an update to where I was when I last worked on the things, I was finding the bone weights and trying to get the skeletons to import correctly. Neither were working well... I need help on understanding skinning via MaxScript, already have a guy who has helped a bunch, and he'll likely continue to. As for the skeletons, something about them constantly comes out funky. I'm not sure what's broken, but I think I'm not reading a flag or something correctly. I will work on stage importer versions of all the things to, and may even just release a large package to import with instead of individual scripts. Only time will tell now...sorry for not being around much either. You can always contact me on Youtube, IM services, or Sonic Retro.
(02-14-2013, 08:10 PM)ItsEasyActually Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not going to hand out my stuff yet, and as far as working on it goes, I haven't been. I took time away to work on SA2 for the PC HD release, and I've only been getting back to slowly working on other projects such as the *no formats. Been getting a close friend to help test gno stage imports and the like. The issue is I'm a bit limited. Have CTS in both wrists, so I'm cutting on my computer time as well as pretty much everything, so I'll eventually get back to them. Just gotta work with what life throws at us.

And just as an update to where I was when I last worked on the things, I was finding the bone weights and trying to get the skeletons to import correctly. Neither were working well... I need help on understanding skinning via MaxScript, already have a guy who has helped a bunch, and he'll likely continue to. As for the skeletons, something about them constantly comes out funky. I'm not sure what's broken, but I think I'm not reading a flag or something correctly. I will work on stage importer versions of all the things to, and may even just release a large package to import with instead of individual scripts. Only time will tell now...sorry for not being around much either. You can always contact me on Youtube, IM services, or Sonic Retro.
Okay. But.. Can you pleasу tell me. Is it ripped model from Free Riders shoes, or not?
[Image: 4e5a75626392.png]
Looks like a pretty good custom job. but can't be too sure.
Close friend of mine wanted them. I told him he could use them but not to hand them out. Given the comments section on the original piece on his DeviantArt that you SHOULD have linked to, it appears he didn't keep his word. So uh, yeah. Pretty peeved at the moment.

EDIT: This is why I don't hand out my stuff often until its finished or is about as finished as it'll get. I'm honestly not happy with this guy. I don't know if a lot of you here would honestly understand given how this is a place to post downloads to models and whatnot, but there's a difference between taking your time to do rips this way as opposed to just ripping something with a ripping program, and that's why this stuff irks me to no end. I spent months working on this ripper, and have been off and on working on them still, it along with the others. This is not easy stuff to work with, and I like to give it to you all with a finished product. Not something that rips like crap, has a lot of unsupported stuff, and doesn't even support a full rip.

On another note, I've actually been working on another ripper for the past day now. I'm hoping to figure out weighting soon so then I can just work on a level ripping script.
(02-22-2013, 10:39 PM)ItsEasyActually Wrote: [ -> ]Close friend of mine wanted them. I told him he could use them but not to hand them out. Given the comments section on the original piece on his DeviantArt that you SHOULD have linked to, it appears he didn't keep his word. So uh, yeah. Pretty peeved at the moment.

EDIT: This is why I don't hand out my stuff often until its finished or is about as finished as it'll get. I'm honestly not happy with this guy. I don't know if a lot of you here would honestly understand given how this is a place to post downloads to models and whatnot, but there's a difference between taking your time to do rips this way as opposed to just ripping something with a ripping program, and that's why this stuff irks me to no end. I spent months working on this ripper, and have been off and on working on them still, it along with the others. This is not easy stuff to work with, and I like to give it to you all with a finished product. Not something that rips like crap, has a lot of unsupported stuff, and doesn't even support a full rip.

On another note, I've actually been working on another ripper for the past day now. I'm hoping to figure out weighting soon so then I can just work on a level ripping script.
I don't have theese shoes. I take this picture from here.
(02-23-2013, 11:33 AM)Omnitrix Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have theese shoes. I take this picture from here.

If you had read my post, you'd understand I wasn't referring to you. I trusted this guy to actually listen to me, but instead he handed out the models to a few people. Either way it doesn't matter now.
Hi again guys. Something new here? I am waiting it everyday Big Grin
Me too Wink
Nothing new?
I guess I'll release them in a few days. I haven't done...well...any actual work on them. I never found a good guide on skinning meshes to their bones, and I honestly think they're as complete as their getting. So I'll post them in a few days after I clean them up a little bit. And don't worry, I won't vanish this time.
(08-12-2013, 05:05 PM)ItsEasyActually Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'll release them in a few days. I haven't done...well...any actual work on them. I never found a good guide on skinning meshes to their bones, and I honestly think they're as complete as their getting. So I'll post them in a few days after I clean them up a little bit. And don't worry, I won't vanish this time.
Oh you...