Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
HUGE Duck hunt custom spritesheet update
(02-15-2013, 05:21 PM)Previous Wrote: You can find an icon template (and an icon maker) here.

Personally I think it'd be better to cut away that huge drawing on the bottom before putting it on tSR.
That is an original illustration that I personally drew in conjunction with the Super Duck hunt sprite project and animation.

If the administrators on tSr have a problem with it, they may feel free to crop it out. Personally for the sheer size of the sheet I don't think a relatively small footer illustration does anything but aid the entire piece, especially when viewed as a thumbnail (meaning the whole sheet, viewed in a smaller state, not the tSr thumbnail).

The illustration is in keeping with the style of sprites (limited colour palette) and helps promote the animation I made the sprites for, which is very important; the sprites WOULD NOT exist without that project.

I feel that keeping the illustration helps respect that fact, but again if the admins have a culture or strict rule against illustrations I will understand.

Thanks for the link btw, Ill put together a thumbnail, with pixelated graphics Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: HUGE Duck hunt custom spritesheet update - by features - 02-15-2013, 05:37 PM