Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Free Riders / ENO files
I'm not going to hand out my stuff yet, and as far as working on it goes, I haven't been. I took time away to work on SA2 for the PC HD release, and I've only been getting back to slowly working on other projects such as the *no formats. Been getting a close friend to help test gno stage imports and the like. The issue is I'm a bit limited. Have CTS in both wrists, so I'm cutting on my computer time as well as pretty much everything, so I'll eventually get back to them. Just gotta work with what life throws at us.

And just as an update to where I was when I last worked on the things, I was finding the bone weights and trying to get the skeletons to import correctly. Neither were working well... I need help on understanding skinning via MaxScript, already have a guy who has helped a bunch, and he'll likely continue to. As for the skeletons, something about them constantly comes out funky. I'm not sure what's broken, but I think I'm not reading a flag or something correctly. I will work on stage importer versions of all the things to, and may even just release a large package to import with instead of individual scripts. Only time will tell now...sorry for not being around much either. You can always contact me on Youtube, IM services, or Sonic Retro.
I post stuff randomly. I hope you people like what gets posted.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 02-02-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Garamonde - 02-13-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by ItsEasyActually - 02-14-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 02-20-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 02-23-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 06-25-2013, 02:24 AM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Doronetty - 06-28-2013, 05:55 AM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by Omnitrix - 08-06-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: Sonic Free Riders / ENO files - by TGE - 08-12-2013, 05:24 PM