Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Touhou UNL Marisa Kirisame PC98 Version
(01-07-2013, 09:43 AM)Gorsalad Wrote: Recolor is a type of edit, sure, becuase it changes something from an already made base, but in pixelart sense, recolor is when you simply change the colors and nothing else is changed. A simple palette swap. Most of us use this definition, recolor = the exact same sprite with colors changed and edit = an already made sprite with details changed.

anyway, I agree 100% with Diogalesu here, this is an unimpressive recolor, nothing more. Listen what he and others said to improve, or go to another community where artistical improvement isn't focus.

I never posted this for artistic view, I literally posted this just as a way for people who are looking for a pc98 marisa could have it, it's completely here for someone to use

I want to make this apparent for everyone here, the rules said that recolors were okay in the Custom/Edit when I was going through the help options only if they were heavily recolored, as such I thought it would be nice to post them here for someone to use if they wanted since this is a heavy recolor, I never posted them to be artistic, show off custom sprites that have been altered, or start from scratch, I love the fact that you guys are giving me honest opinions though but in reality I don't care if you hate them because they're basically tools for people to use
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Touhou UNL Marisa Kirisame PC98 Version - by 1CrazyFoxx1 - 01-26-2013, 04:50 PM