Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Make me gifs?
To be honest I wouldn't actually mind doing this. I used to make random GIFs regularly from sheets here (mostly Mario ones) for avatars and it was enjoyable. It's been a while too so it'd be cool to do again (and maybe try out Previous's program).

However, I'm not exactly sure how reliable I can be. I mean, I haven't really got lots of spare time, but if it isn't extremely time consuming I'd enjoy doing it. So basically, I've got 2 questions:

How easy would it be to animate? That is, are there shadows or bounding boxes on the sprites, or would I have to figure out the positions myself?
Also, if I were to do this, how quickly would it need to be done? I know you're probably not reliant on this but I mean would you prefer it to be done fairly soon or is the rest of the project going to take some time anyway?

Basically I'd like to know these things to know if I can afford to take the time for it.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: TomGuycott

Messages In This Thread
Make me gifs? - by TomGuycott - 01-24-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: Make me gifs? - by puggsoy - 01-24-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Make me gifs? - by TomGuycott - 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM