Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Make me gifs?
Unusual request here: I am gonna start tinkering in a multimedia fusion game idea. It's not one of the many ones I've already started, it's more of a pet project. The thing is that I already made about 100+ different objects with sheets ranging from as little as 4 to as many as 16 frames of animation total (average is on the lower end of the spectrum).

What I'm wondering is if anyone would have any interest in converting the frames into animated gifs for me. Animated gifs are easy to import into the program and to associate with their respective animations. It only cuts down a small portion of time, but in the long run with all of them combined it would save a lot of time.

I'm really just making this request in the off chance that someone on the forums REALLY likes to make animated gifs. The project is not that important in the long run, it's just a fun thing I want to do and anyone else would probably find it laughably bad. If there is anyone who loves just making gifs randomly, I'd love the help because I'm both busy with work and incredibly lazy. Thanks if you can, no worries if you can't.

I'll post a concept image after work to show the scale of everything.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Make me gifs? - by TomGuycott - 01-24-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: Make me gifs? - by puggsoy - 01-24-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Make me gifs? - by TomGuycott - 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM