[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Touhou UNL Marisa Kirisame PC98 Version
You know, not to derail this in any way and I apologize if it does. But if a recolor isn't that massive of an edit (Like changing the surface anatomy or proportions of a sprite vs recoloring or just making the sprite into something silly like SMW robo-cop mario) then should it really be referred to as an edit?

Yeah I get that it is technically an edit but if it isn't something that big then wouldn't it technically be a re-skin of an already existing sprite? Not massive editing but kind of like an alternate costume in a street fighter game.

EDIT: Not trying to argue that recoloring is editing (Even if it's minor), but I feel that the terminology should be somewhat expanded upon.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gors, 1CrazyFoxx1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Touhou UNL Marisa Kirisame PC98 Version - by DioShiba - 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM