Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
OK, so with Deathbringer's help I managed to rip some of Guru-Guru's missing sprites from the Oracle of Seasons. However I noticed that the sheets of the game look pretty unorganised, for example there are both separate sheets for NPCs and one "Non-playable characters" sheet, the latter which is painfully incomplete and basically obsolete (I'll mention this in the Errors thread).

So there are 2 things I want to ask:
First of all, the "Windmill" sheet contains both Guru-Guru and his windmill, but not the inside tiles of his house (if that's what you'd call it). Personally I would have put the windmill together with the tiles, and Guru-Guru in a separate sheet. Should I do that? The same goes for Vasu, the Mayor, the Know-it-all Birds, and Blaino.

Secondly, do you want NPCs in their own sheets or one massive sheet? Personally I would put them all in their own, but the only problem with this is that some (like that artist guy by the fountain) only have like 2 frames. I could make a "Horon Village NPCs" sheet for these though.

In any case, I'm really amazed by how unorganised this game's sheets are, and just want to help make it a bit cleaner. I mean it's not only the NPCs either, I mean just look at Horon Village Houses and House Interior, they're both incomplete and have different palettes, not to mention one's giving tiles while the other isn't.

Sorry if I'm sounding overly disappointed or something here, I know it can be hard to keep a game's rips organised. It's just that I expected such a well known game to be ripped a bit more carefully.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 12-29-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM