Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Assassin's Creed 3 is a broken game.
Ok, I've been playing both the online and the campaign heavily since i bought it. I have not had any of those problems, to be honest I think you just got a broken copy or you're really, really bad at controlling the character. I saw things like that happen only when my younger cousin was playing simply because he was to young to actually play properly. EDIT: Actually I had a similar problem my first time playing an AC game, it was just a learning curve because I wasn't used to playing a game like that. The free running is much improved in this game, especially when going through the trees. It felt much more controlled then it did in other games.

I encourage everyone to play this game if your a fan of the series., I have some grievances with the story so far but that's just personal taste.

EDIT2: Did I just read that you broke your disc? Is that a joke? Please tell me that's a joke. You could have taken t he game back and said it was glitching or something to that effect that rendered it unplayable then you could've got a working one.... now you just wasted your money. Unless you kept the the online disc, at least you can still play that.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Assassin's Creed 3 is a broken game. - by wat - 11-11-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Assassin's Creed 3 is a broken game. - by wat - 11-11-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: Assassin's Creed 3 is a broken game. - by Marth - 11-11-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Assassin's Creed 3 is a broken game. - by wat - 11-11-2012, 01:48 PM