The VG Resource

Full Version: Assassin's Creed 3 is a broken game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so a few days back i bought AC3.
i thought it would be a pretty amazing game (and it is, don't get me wrong)
But the gameplay...ah... it's just fucking broken Very Sad !
The whole time i was playing the game it was basically like this: Oh, so you wanna jump on that rail? Fine let's jump on that person that is like 1000 meters away from it. Or: Oh, so you wanna jump forwards? Fuck you i'm going sideways.
They tried perfecting the free running engine but they failed miserably.
So like 15 minutes ago i was playing it, and i was tired of all that bullshit.
So i snapped the disc in two Smile
For anyone who wants to buy the game, The story is AMAZING and graphics are as usual, but the gameplay, gosh, that's what makes it a bad game.
For me a good game is a game in wich i can have FUN and still have a great story.
Hopefully this message will prevent a lot of deception and rage for others.
thank you and have a wonderful day!
We have a gaming discussion board, y'know. Tongue
Moving this there.
(11-11-2012, 12:33 PM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]We have a gaming discussion board, y'know. Tongue
Moving this there.

oh i'm terribly sorry. my bad x)
Having watched others play it since I can't get it until next week, I haven't noticed your problems at all :L Also I hope you didn't actually snap the disc in two because that's an incredibly dumb thing to do.
Ok, I've been playing both the online and the campaign heavily since i bought it. I have not had any of those problems, to be honest I think you just got a broken copy or you're really, really bad at controlling the character. I saw things like that happen only when my younger cousin was playing simply because he was to young to actually play properly. EDIT: Actually I had a similar problem my first time playing an AC game, it was just a learning curve because I wasn't used to playing a game like that. The free running is much improved in this game, especially when going through the trees. It felt much more controlled then it did in other games.

I encourage everyone to play this game if your a fan of the series., I have some grievances with the story so far but that's just personal taste.

EDIT2: Did I just read that you broke your disc? Is that a joke? Please tell me that's a joke. You could have taken t he game back and said it was glitching or something to that effect that rendered it unplayable then you could've got a working one.... now you just wasted your money. Unless you kept the the online disc, at least you can still play that.
Well considering my joystick is kind of loose that may be the problem with it, and well i already have another copy of the game ready to play it haha Tongue
So you actually snapped the disc in two?
Okay, that seriously pisses me off. $60. $60 man, why just throw that down the drain? Return it, or sell it used, get SOMETHING for it, why would you ever just break something with no chance to get something back?
I mean it's not my copy so I can't tell you what to do, but come on man.
That just reminds me of hardcore christians who would buy copies of Ghost's really rare EP on vinyl and then just light it on fire. Not really the same case at all here, but it just really pisses me off when people break and destroy shit that others would love to have.
I imagine you must have a good sum of money to do that but yeah it could have been returned or at least re-sold if you were not satisfied.
Just be sure to not destroy them in the future, heh.
... Yeah, snapping a $60 game disc is not cool. And acting proud of it on a site that is struggling financially just seems a little... Assholeish?
personally i wouldve just pirated it
So yeah, congrats on wasting 60$ bro.

No really, you earn the praise. I have never seen someone act so stupid to intentionally break a new game disc in half and just waste it like that. Jesus Christ. I know everyone has already said this but you could have just fucking sold the the game and got some other game you wanted, not hard to do.
I think what needs to be said has been said. If someone wants to discuss the game, feel free to make a topic about the game.~