Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy Voice Effects
(10-21-2012, 05:18 PM)Unknowni123 Wrote: Aha, probably not. I did it the old fashioned way with my old retarded ideas. Are you ready for the stupidness? Brace yourself...

I have a Male/Male audio cable - one end is like the end you plug into an iPod for headphones, and so is the other one. I plugged one end into my PSP and the other into my computer. Then I went into the Jukebox menu and into the character voices. I forget how, but I somehow got Sound Recorder from Windows XP to be able to record the sound of what is playing in the actual computer. After this I slowly clicked through the voices and recorded them all. I saved them all as one file, then separated them using Audacity.

Extracting? Bah. Recording is more my style.
Oh? That's the same way I had gotten the battle sounds, too. The character-specific quotes were all AT3s that I was able to extract and convert to WAV, but for some reason the in-game sounds were a different, lossier format.

So, yeah. Small world, isn't it?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy Voice Effects - by Random Talking Bush - 10-21-2012, 05:26 PM